About this course
This programme is designed to provide students with the fundamental knowledge of e-commerce and marketing, and the skills of applying e-commerce technologies to marketing.
(1) SPM - 3 Credits in the relevant subjects
(2) O Level - 3 Grade C in the relevant subjects
(3) UEC - 3 Grade B in the relevant subjects
(4) Certificate - Relevant Certificate accredited by MQA OR Relevant Skilled/Technical/Vocational Certificate recognised by the Malaysian Government.
i) (1), (2) or (3) must include SPM Pass/ O Level Grade E (pass) in Mathematics/ UEC Grade C in one mathematics subject
ii) (1), (2) or (3) must include SPM Pass/ O Level Grade E (pass)/ UEC Grade C in English Language
a) SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Melayu and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
b) Students without a credit in SPM Bahasa Melayu are required to pass Bahasa Kebangsaan A before the award of Diploma.
c) Equivalent qualifications/qualifications from other Institution of Higher Learning (IHL) will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
d) Subject to the Ministry of Higher Education latest requirements.
- Financial Accounting I
- Quantitative Studies
- Introduction to Business
- Financial Accounting II
- IT Fundamentals and Applications
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Introduction to E-Commerce
- Web Page Design
- Basic Management Principles
- Fundamentals of Selling
- IS for Marketing & Management
- IT Applications for Marketing
- Consumer Behaviour
- Fundamentals of Finance
- Business & Cyber Law
- Marketing Research
- Web Design for Marketing
- International Marketing
- Ethics for Business
- Marketing Strategies for E-Commerce
- Setting Up An Online Business
English Language, Pengajian Malaysia 2, English for Communication, English for IELTS, Civic Consciousness and Volunteerism, Public speaking/ Drama/ Social and Work Etiquette, Bahasa Kebangsaan A, *Co-curricular
*Co-Curricular Courses can be taken in any semester of the study