- STPM full passes in 2 relevant subjects which must include Mathematics and 1 other subject listed in Schedule A
- A Level Grade C in 2 relevant subjects which must include Mathematics and 1 other subject listed in Schedule A
- UEC 6 Grade B which must include 1 Mathematics and 5 other subjects listed in Schedule A
- Must include either SPM Credit/O Level Grade C/UEC Grade B in English Language
- Pass in SPM PendidikanSeni Visual LukisanKejuruteraan OR Portfolio Test conducted by TAR UC
- Relevant Diploma
- STPM/A Level/UEC must include 1 other subjects listed in Schedule A shown below:
- STPM : Geografi, Ekonomi, Perakaunan, Mathematics (M), Mathematics (T), Further Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Information and Communications Technology (ICT), PengajianPerniagaan, Pengajian Am, Bahasa Melayu, Sejarah and any other relevant technical subjects.
- A Level : Applied Information and Communication Technology, Computer Science, Law, Psychology, Sociology, Geography, Economics, Accounting, Mathematics, Mathematics-Further, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computing, Business Studies and any other relevant technical subjects.
- UEC Qualification : Malay Language, English Language, Chinese Language, History, Geography, Economics, Accounting, Mathematics, Advanced Mathematics, Advanced Mathematics (I), Advanced Mathematics (II), Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computing and Information Technology, Business Studies, Book Keeping and Accounts and any other relevant technical subjects.
**Grade C and above in AELE0364 English Language (1119 Level) conducted by TAR UC is accepted as having fulfilled the English Language Requirement for applicants who fail English Language at SPM/O Level/UEC Level.
#Graduates with CGPA below 2.5000 are required to sit and pass a Qualifying Test.
This programme aims to equip students with sound knowledge and skills in architectural design processes and technological aspects such as services integration in their design projects; application of building by-laws together with sustainability issues into designed buildings. It also includes study of architectural history and cultural practices which will enhance their awareness and sensitivities needed for holistic architectural education.