Ready to apply? Start here.
|Student population||Large (More than 10,000)|
|Nationalities||Contact the university / college|
About Sunway College
Sunway College is a highly reputable institution of higher learning offering quality and excellence in education locally and internationally.
In the three decades and more, Sunway College has achieved several innovative and pioneering initiatives that has played an important part in contributing to the development of private higher education in Malaysia, including:
- Offering internationally recognised programmes
- Amongst the first to establish a 22-acre purpose-built college campus in Sunway City in 1993.
- Pioneering the twinning degree programme with Victoria University, Melbourne in 1994.
- Pioneering the establishment of a foreign university branch campus in Malaysia with Monash University, Australia in 1994.
- Establishing of the Sunway Education Trust Fund in 1997.
- Achieving the ACCA Premier Plus Status in 2003.
- Establishing the ICAEW ACA programme in 2004, the only such appointment in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Sunway’s A-Level programme accorded the Cambridge International Fellowship Centre status since 2005, in recognition of our commitment to Cambridge’s standards of academic excellence and attainment of top of the world results in examinations.
- Achieving the ACCA Platinum Status in 2007.
Sunway College achieved the 6-star rating in the Malaysian Quality Evaluation System for Private College (MyQuest) 2016/2017, placing it as a leading college with top quality standards.
|IELTS||Contact the university / college|
|TOEFL||Contact the university / college|
For admission requirements and intakes for each individual course/programme please refer to course details.
Courses available 17
- ACCA 2
- Accounting 5
- Accounting & Finance 13
- Applied Science 1
- Applied, Pure Sciences 5
- Architecture, Building 6
- Art 1
- Business 3
- Business, Management 8
- Communication, Media 2
- Computer Science, IT 7
- Creative Arts & Design 5
- Finance 2
- Humanities & Social Sciences 7
- Information Tech (IT) 1
- Management 1
- Marketing 1
- Mass Communication & Media 8
Tuition and application fees
Contact the university / college
Estimated tuition fees as reported by the institution.
|Application fee (local students)||Contact the university / college|
|Application fee (international students)||Contact the university / college|
|Student visa fee (international students)||Contact the university / college|
Data not available per month
Average living cost in Malaysia
The amount is indicated taking into account the average cost of food, accommodation, etc in Malaysia for 2023
|Food||Data not available|
|Accommodation||Data not available|
|Others||Contact the university / college|
The accommodation units are fully furnished. Rental in the hostel include water, electricity and WiFi/internet connections. There are three on-campus hostel facilities which are fully furnished.
Sunway Monash Residence:
- Over 2,000 rooms available.
- 3 types of rooms available:
Twin rooms (share room) = RM2340 per 3 months
Single rooms (own room, share the unit) = RM3450 per 3 months
Single Ensuite rooms (own unit) = RM4950 per 3 months
- 10 minute walk to Sunway University.
- Half Olympic-sized swimming pool (without life guard)
- 3 badminton courts in MPH (free for residents)
- Half basketball court
- BBQ pit at pool side
- Par court for exercise
- ATM Machine
- Space for 2000 students.
- 3 types of rooms available:
Twin rooms = RM2190 per 3 months
Single rooms = RM2940 per 3 months
Single Ensuite rooms
- 3 minute walk to Sunway University.
- 24-hour security
- Swimming pool
- Basketball court
- Car park
- Prayer room (Surau)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free shuttle bus service
- Student lounge
- This apartment has a capacity of 1,108 students in 151 units.
- 2 types of rooms available:
Twin-sharing room = RM1500 per 3 months
Four-sharing room = RM1170 per 3 months
- 10 minutes walk away from the campus.
- 2 air-conditioned study rooms with internet facilities
- Visitor’s lounge
- Swimming pool
- Surau (prayer room for Muslims)
- Badminton courts and squash courts
- 24 hours security
Occupying 22 acres of prime land in Bandar Sunway, Petaling Jaya, the current RM350 million campus is fully equipped with academic, hostel and sports facilities and is amongst the largest and most modern private institutions in Malaysia.
Our campus comes complete with wireless access coverage (Wi-Fi) available 24-hours per day which covers classrooms, lecture halls, cafeteria, library, concourse and open areas that are conducive for student discussions, communications, eLearning and working on course assignments.
The University values security and have therefore set up a 24-hour Security and Auxiliary Police & Security personnel who are accorded full-fledged auxiliary police status.
Large (More than 10,000)
|Undergraduate students||Contact the university / college|
|Postgraduate students||Contact the university / college|
|International students||Contact the university / college|
To be the premier private College of Choice
Sunway College aims to be the College of Choice by providing highest quality education which will instil knowledge, skills, social and moral values pertinent to students’ success and the nation’s needs.
To achieve these ends, we commit ourselves to excellence, dynamism, professionalism and innovation to achieve total customer satisfaction.
Sunway College strives to be recognised for its international academic standards, services and facilities, preferred by students, parents, employees, employers and other stakeholders, and respected by local and international institutions of higher education.