About this course
New technological advancements directly lead to innovation across the motion graphics and animation industry. According to Globenewswire the market size of virtual reality is expected to reach $44.7 billion in 2024 with a compound annual growth rate of 33.47%. Enrol for Limkokwing’s Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Motion Graphics and Visual Effects and be up to date with industry trends such as 3D elements everywhere from the sales presentation to game design, kinetic typography, sophisticated VFX, morphing and virtual reality. You will master building seamless presentations that are visually engaging and commercially effective through the integration of live-action footage, programming clips, graphic elements, and sound.
- Art Director
- 3D VFX Artist
- Mathematical Modeler
- Compositing Artist
- Stop Motion Animator
- Motion Graphic Designer
- 3D Animator
- Flash Animator
- Pass STPM/A Level with minimum 3 principals; OR
- Pass Foundation/Pre-University/Matriculation in related field and pass SPM with 5 credits excluding religious and moral studies; OR
- Pass Diploma in related field; OR
- Any other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government
Students with a recognized Diploma in related field will be given advanced standing into the Degree program.
For non-Malaysian citizens, please refer to the Malaysian Qualification Agencys (MQA) List of Overseas Qualifications & its equivalency with Malaysian Education System (PDF) to see if you qualify for this course.
- Introduction to Management
- Financial Accounting Fundamentals
- Business Mathematics
- Computer Application for Business
- Business Communication Skills 1
- Principles of Marketing
- Business Statistics