About this course
Industrial design is vital in modern-day living; it is integrated into the design process of new and existing products. Invent and create innovative cost-efficient designs and products of the future and learn to master the design process. Explore ideas through multiple dimensions and learn how to execute industrial projects and develop essential skills in sketching and drawing, 3D and 4D computer-aided design, prototyping, storytelling, and presenting. Enter the global design network and push your artistries in exciting directions as successful Industrial Designers, Interior Designers, Furniture Designers or Package Designers.
- CAD Technician
- Clothing/Textile Technologist
- Exhibition Designer
- Interior Designer
- Product designer
- Pass STPM/A level with minimum 2 principals; OR
- Pass Foundation/Pre-University/Matriculation in related field; OR
- Pass Diploma in related field; OR
- Any other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government
Students with a recognized Diploma in related field will be given advanced standing into the Degree programme.
For non-Malaysian citizens, please refer to the Malaysian Qualification Agency’s (MQA) List of Overseas Qualification & its equivalency with Malaysian Education System (PDF) to see if you qualify for this course.
- Business Communication Skills 1
- Business Mathematics
- Introduction to Business Management
- Financial Accounting Fundamentals
- Computer Application for Business
- National Language (Syllabus A or B) / Co-Curriculum 1
- Principles of Marketing
- Business Statistics
- Money & Banking
- Principles of Islamic Banking
- Fundamental of Entrepreneurship