About this course
This course is designed to provide students to build an in-depth foundation in terms of financial and managerial aspects of accounting. Other than that, it also aims to ensure that students are equipped with knowledge from the most current and up-dated practices and principles of accounting which also include its specific concepts and procedures. However, most importantly, students will be equipped to skills in being professional in their prospective working career as well as necessary ethical standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent as acceptable by the Senate.
Bachelor’s degree in related field not meeting CGPA 2.75 but above CGPA 2.50 in related field; can be accepted provided that candidates have at least 5 years of working experience in a relevant field.
- Quantitative Methods For Decision Making
- Managerial Finance
- Management Accounting for Decision Making
- Management Control and Audit
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination
- Accounting Information Systems
- Research Methodology