|Living cost||RM 7,312 per month|
About Waterford Institute of Technology
Waterford has a wide range of facilities available for the students:
- The Luke Wadding Library is deemed as one of the largest and most innovative third-level libraries in Ireland, with 1,200 reader spaces, over 150 student workstations, and has around 10,000 journal/periodical titles, both traditional and electronic.
- The Walton Building is notable for its role as a world-class information and communications infrastructure, housing 18 large computer laboratories among others.
- O'Connell Bianconi Building accomodates the Department of Nursing for general, psychiatric, and intellectual disabilities nursing courses.
- Sports Facilities in Waterford Institute of Technology is equipped with many facilities for students, including a 2km outdoor run, physiotherapy rooms, cricket pitch, DVD/meeting rooms and many more.
- Waterford Institute of Technology is located in Waterford, approximately 100 miles south of Dublin and is easily accessible via the shuttlebus.
Students have a choice of three locations with WIT Campus Accommodation;
- College Fields, located on the Cork Road Campus.
- Manor Village, two minutes walk from College Street Campus.
- Balcea & Calder House located just five minutes walk from the Cork Road Campus.
Key features include:
- En suite bedrooms
- 3, 4 & 5 -Bedroom Apartments
- Fully Fitted Kitchens
- Shuttle Bus to & from WIT
- Broadband Internet Access in every bedroom
- 24 Hour Security
- Fully Staffed Laundrette
- Electronic Key Card System
- Parking Facilities
- Secure Car & Bicycle Parking
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 2 Applied and Pure Sciences 1 Architecture, Building & Planning 1 Business and Management 1 Computer Science and IT 1 Education and Teaching 1 Health and Medicine 2 Hotel Management & Hospitality 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 1 Sports Science 1
No one has written a review yet.
Be the first one!
Be the first one!