Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- Demonstration of a sufficient interest in the activity of creative writing and furnishing of evidence of an ability to undertake and benefit from a course of master’s level study and tuition in creative writing.
- Submit to the Admissions Office a statement of approximately 750 words of his or her interest in undertaking the course and a portfolio of his or her prose writing.
- An honours bachelor degree in a cognate discipline may be an advantage but is not a necessity for entry to the Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing.
- The applicant will also be required to attend an interview (physically or through internet communication).
- Imagination and storytelling
- Writing workshop 1: the novel
- Writing workshop 1: the short story
- The writer as critic
- The craft of creative writing
- The business of writing and publishing
- Writing workshop 2
- Masterclass in fiction writing
- Creative writing project