|Living cost||RM 1,667 per month|
About Telkom University
The main campus site of Telkom University extends on the 48ha-area of Bandung Technoplex (BT-Plex), on Jalan Telekomunikasi – Terusan Buahbatu, Kabupaten Bandung. Other campus is located in Gegerkalong Hilir area, north of the city of Bandung, at the office area of PT. Telkom’s Research and Development Center and Telkom Corporate University/Telkom Training Center.
Supported with the facilities such as:
- Dormitory (located inside campus, 24 hour security surveillance, and Free Internet in Bedrooms)
- International Office(IO) and International Office Student Buddy Club (IOSBC) for assisting international students 24/7
- Health clinic located inside campus
- Libraries and multimedia room for entertaining
- On campus canteen
- Laboratories (more than a hundred laboratories)
- Language Center
- Sport Center
- Career Center
- Students Activities (Formal organization, Cultural organization, Students association, Sport club, Community, etc.)
Telkom University is located in BANDUNG (as the capital city of Asia-Africa) Asian-African Conference in 1955 marked an important milestone in the history of Asian and African countries. The delegates from 29 participating countries gathered in Bandung, Indonesia to discuss peace, security, and economic development in the midst of emerging problems in many parts of the world.
The campus of Telkom University is located within three hours from the International Airport Sokarno-Hatta Jakarta (CGK) and just 30 minutes from Husein Sastranegara Airport Bandung (BDO). The address is on Telekomunikasi Road, Terusan Buah Batu, Bandung. West Java.
Bandung is one of the major cities in Indonesia and it is easy to reach Bandung. Land and air transportation can be used to get to the location of Telkom University in Bandung. The pickup will be arranged by International Office from Bandung to Telkom University.
- We suggest you to arrive at Husein Sastranegara Airport Bandung due to the traffic jam from Jakarta to Bandung. You may choose the flight from your home country directly to Bandung, otherwise you may transit at Malaysia or Singapore.
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport, abbreviated SHIA or Soetta, is the main airport serving the greater Jakarta area on the island of Java, Indonesia. To reach Bandung you can choose some transportation from Soekarno Hatta Airport such as Primajasa bus, Cipaganti Travel, X-Trans Travel.
Please note that the pickup arrangement only in the area of Bandung.
As a foreign student you will have the ease in getting accommodation because Telkom University provide dormitory, located inside campus 50 m from the faculties, it will take around 5-10 minutes on walk or less than 5 minutes by the bicycle which is provided by the University.
Why Choose Telkom University
Different Cultures Experience
Nearly 6.000 students in a year from all over Indonesian region choose to study at Telkom University and it promotes and celebrates cultural diversity on campus.
As a Telkom University student you may undertake industry experience or real projects as parts of your course.
Telkom University is the first University in Indonesia focusing on the Information and Communication Technology sector.
Telkom University has excellent ranking both national and worldwide.
Courses available 34Accounting and Finance 2 Business and Management 6 Computer Science and IT 4 Creative Arts & Design 5 Engineering 16 Hotel Management & Hospitality 1 Mass Communication & Media 1
Be the first one!