New Master Program From September
Apply now for our Management and Leadership MA and get our Early Bird discount!
Budapest is the buzzing capital of Hungary and one of the most popular tourism destinations in Europe. According to its central geographical location in Europe Budapest hosts
- banks and financial institutions,
- numerous European and regional headquarters, representative offices,
- regional and global service centres,
- factories and logistics hubs of multinational companies,
- as well as seats of local and national companies.
Our institution has a strong relationship with a broad scale of these companies and professional organizations, thus the Management and leadership MA program in MET is one of the most potential degree programs in Hungary as well as in Budapest.
The program is designed for individuals who are: open minded, who have good problem-solving and organizational skill, interested in business, personal and organizational communication.
Language of instruction: English
Main subjects: International Economics, Globalization, Managerial Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Quantitative Methods, Organizational Behaviour, Business Law, Business Policy & Strategy, E-business strategies, Strategic Management, Human Resource Management, Communication Management, Change Management, Management Information Systems, Project management, Managerial Skills, Negotiation strategies and techniques, Communication Skills, Biography - Career Planning, International Business Culture, Innovation & Knowledge Management, Leadership, Supply Chain Management, Coaching and Mentoring.
Degree: M.A. in Management and Leadership
Duration: 4 semesters
Mode of study: Full-time
Starting in September and February each year
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• Intermediate knowledge of English (e.g.: IELTS min 5.0; TOEFL iBT min 61)
• For EU students and citizens of the EEA member states: 1500 EUR / semester
• Special promotion for Turkish citizens: 1500 EUR / semester
• For non-EU students: 3200 EUR / semester