|Setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Tung Wah College
Tung Wah College (TWC) is a self-financing teaching institution and is incorporated as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tung Wah Group of Hospitals (TWGHs). Taking advantage of the acknowledged strengths and expertise of TWGHs in the health services and related disciplines, the goal of TWC is to become a renowned private tertiary education institution which provides secondary school leavers with high quality programmes focusing on practical application for both for-profit and non-profit organizations.
TWC is an approved post-secondary college registered under the Post Secondary Colleges Ordinance (Cap 320). All of TWC’s programmes are accredited by the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications (HKCAAVQ).
- 203C, 103 (Bus routes via Wylie Road)
- 113, 170, 182, 305 (Bus routes via Princess Margaret Road, opposite to Oi Man Estate Tun Man House, about 3-minute walk from King’s Park Campus)
- 7B, 8, 17, 18, 41, 45, 109, E21A (Bus routes via Oi Man Estate. You may reach Wylie Road via footbridge next to Oi Man Estate Tun Man House, about 5-minute walk from King’s Park Campus)
- Yau Ma Tei Station Exit A2/D: Waterloo Road -> Wylie Road
- Mong Kok East Station: Yim Po Fong Street -> Wylie Road
(10-minute walk from Mong Kok, Yau Ma Tei and Mong Kok East MTR Station to King’s Park Campus)
Courses available 9Business and Management 2 Health and Medicine 5 Humanities & Social Sciences 2
Be the first one!