About this course
Information is the most important capital for businesses. But who decides what information is valuable? How do you get the best out of this information? And which technology can be useful? These are the questions answered by the IT Management specialists.
In our IT Management MBA, you will learn about the development and management of IT infrastructures, international project management concepts and the implementation of IT services for internal stakeholders and clients. You will also learn the basics of software engineering and investigate topics such as IT compliance, data protection and information security. In addition to expert know-how, you will deepen your knowledge in the area of general management.
- Completed undergraduate study (210 ECTS for the 60 ECTS variants, 180 ECTS for the 90 ECTS variants) from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution
- At least one year work experience before start of IUBH Online MBA programme (achieved after previous studies)
- Plus: At least two years work experience when you want to graduate.
- Degree certification of at least “Befriedigend” [lower second equivalent]
- Proof of English skills
- TOEFL (min. 80 points) or
- IELTS (min. Level 6) or
- Duolingo English test (min. 105 points) or
- Cambridge Certificate (min. B grade overall) or
- Equivalent proof
The proof must be provided before the start of the study and must not be older than two years. If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Marketing
- Performance Measurement
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Management
- Change Management
- Managing in a Global Economy
- Elective A - Introduction: IT Project Management
- Elective A - Specialisation: IT Architecture Management
- Elective B - Introduction: IT Service Management
- Elective B - Specialisation: IT Governance and Compliance
- Capstone Project