About this course
Which projects are worth investing in? What is the actual value of a company? What instruments are available to measure the value of a company and assess financial markets? How can one ensure an optimal balance between the competing goals of liquidity, safety, yield, and growth?
Our MBA programme with specialization in Finance & Accounting offers answers to these and other complex questions on the topic of financing and investing. Upon completion of this programme, you will have a deep understanding of the capital structures of a corporation and have an awareness of important considerations when investing and undertaking necessary financing.
- Completed undergraduate study (210 ECTS for the 60 ECTS variants, 180 ECTS for the 90 ECTS variants) from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution
- At least one year work experience before start of IUBH Online MBA programme (achieved after previous studies)
- Plus: At least two years work experience when you want to graduate.
- Degree certification of at least “Befriedigend” [lower second equivalent]
- Proof of English skills
- TOEFL (min. 80 points) or
- IELTS (min. Level 6) or
- Duolingo English test (min. 105 points) or
- Cambridge Certificate (min. B grade overall) or
- Equivalent proof
The proof must be provided before the start of the study and must not be older than two years. If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Marketing
- Performance Measurement
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Management
- Change Management
- Managing in a Global Economy
- Elective A - Introduction: Advanced Corporate Finance
- Elective A - Specialisation: Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Elective B - Introduction: Advanced Management Accounting & Control
- Elective B - Specialisation: Current Issues in Accounting
- Capstone Project