About this course
Engineers are required to display a large number of qualities such as precision, efficiency and reliability. In engineering management, you will learn how to manage these talented individuals while, in parallel, develop and improve market strategies, brand management and profitability.
Within our MBA programme with specialisation in Engineering Management you will learn to distinguish between several aspects of the internet of things, including consumer, business, social and environmental issues.
- Completed undergraduate study (210 ECTS for the 60 ECTS variants, 180 ECTS for the 90 ECTS variants) from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution
- At least one year work experience before start of IUBH Online MBA programme (achieved after previous studies)
- Plus: At least two years work experience when you want to graduate.
- Degree certification of at least “Befriedigend” [lower second equivalent]
- Proof of English skills
- TOEFL (min. 80 points) or
- IELTS (min. Level 6) or
- Duolingo English test (min. 105 points) or
- Cambridge Certificate (min. B grade overall) or
- Equivalent proof
The proof must be provided before the start of the study and must not be older than two years. If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Marketing
- Performance Measurement
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Management
- Change Management
- Managing in a Global Economy
- Elective A - Introduction: Internet of things
- Elective A - Specialisation: Manufacturing Methods Industry 4.0
- Elective B - Introduction: Product Development
- Elective B - Specialisation: Design Thinking
- Capstone Project