About this course
Our MBA distance learning program is the ideal starting point for the next step on your professional path - a career as a successful manager. The programme qualifies you in the areas of business administration, corporate management, marketing, finance and leadership for demanding activities in middle to upper management in many industries and specialist areas. And its international orientation makes you fit for the global job market.
By the way: In the MBA distance learning ranking 2017 of vergleich.org our study course was the winner with the highest grade of 1.3.
- Completed undergraduate study (210 ECTS for the 60 ECTS variants, 180 ECTS for the 90 ECTS variants) from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution
- At least one year work experience before start of IUBH Online MBA programme (achieved after previous studies)
- Plus: At least two years work experience when you want to graduate.
- Degree certification of at least “Befriedigend” [lower second equivalent]
- Proof of English skills
- TOEFL (min. 80 points) or
- IELTS (min. Level 6) or
- Duolingo English test (min. 105 points) or
- Cambridge Certificate (min. B grade overall) or
- Equivalent proof
The proof must be provided before the start of the study and must not be older than two years. If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Marketing
- Performance Measurement
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Management
- Change Management
- Managing in a Global Economy
- Capstone Project