About this course
Intelligent assistants, autonomous robots, self-driving cars - almost daily we can read about new spectacular successes about artificial intelligence based systems achieving what was considered impossible just a few years ago. Innovation springs from bright minds - our international Master programme in Artificial Intelligence prepares you for an exciting career making the future happen now.
Graduates from our courses go to become AI Specialists building the next generation of intelligent systems, team-leaders of successful AI project teams or AI designers working on the interplay of human and artificial intelligence.
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution (240 ECTS for the 60 ECTS variant, 180 ECTS for the 120 ECTS variant)
- For the 60 ECTS versions of the programme, students must also have completed the courses "Advanced Mathematics" and "Programming with Python" or provide comparable previous knowledge.
- Degree certification of at least “Befriedigend” [lower second equivalent]
- Proof of English skills
- TOEFL (min. 80 points) or
- IELTS (min. Level 6) or
- Duolingo English test (min. 105 points) or
- Cambridge Certificate (min. B grade overall) or
- Equivalent proof
*The proof must be provided before the start of the study and must not be older than two years. If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
Access options (depending on the previous study):
- For 240 ECTS from first degree: direct access possible
- For 210 ECTS from first degree: must take a qualification test (TASC)
- For 180 ECTS from first degree: must take a qualification test (TASC)
Find the best programme for your needs and career goals: at IUBH we offer four different master´s programmes specialising in Artificial Intelligence:
- Artificial Intelligence (60 ECTS)
- Artificial Intelligence for Robotics (60 ECTS)
- Artificial Intelligence for Autonomous Vehicles (60 ECTS)
- Artificial Intelligence (120 ECTS)
Within our two-semester Master programmes you receive your Master's degree after just one year!
Artificial Intelligence (120 ECTS)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Advanced Mathematics
- Use Case and Evaluation
- Seminar: AI and Society
- Advanced Statistics
- Project: AI Use Case
- Programming with Python
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- NLP and Computer Vision
- Electives A (Selection of one module)
- Inference and Causality
- Reinforcement Learning
- Software Engineering for Data Intensive Sciences
- Seminar: Current Topics in AI
- Electives B (Selection of one course)
- Master Thesis & Colloquium