- Ranked 141 QS World University Rankings 2014
- Ranked 134 QS World University Rankings 2013
- Ranked 223 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2013-2014
- Ranked 113 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2014-2015
- Ranked 173 The Times And Sunday Times University League Tables: UK
- Ranked 164 QS World University Rankings 2018
|Setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Eberhard Karls University of Tübingen
The University of Tübingen is not a campus university, but is spread throughout the town. There are four areas with a major concentration of university institutions.
- The university uses a number of buildings in the old town of Tübingen, some of which date back to the foundation of the university. Today, these are mainly used by smaller humanities departments, as is the adjacent castle, Schloss Hohentübingen.
- Northeast of the old town, the Wilhelmstraße area surrounding the street of the same name is home to larger humanities departments as well as the university's administration. The main university library and main refectory are also in this area.
- A new campus for the sciences was built in the 1970s at Morgenstelle, on a hill north of the historic centre of Tübingen. Facilities include a large refectory.
- The university's teaching hospitals are located between the Wilhelmstraße area and the Morgenstelle campus in an area collectively known as theKlinikum.
Accommodation provided by the Tübingen Studentenwerk is in several locations throughout the town. The largest of the eleven halls of residence are at Waldhäuser Ost (1,700 rooms) and in theFranzösisches Viertel (500 rooms).
- Faculty of Protestant Theology
- Faculty of Catholic Theology
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Stuttgart Echterdingen is the closest airport. From there, the easiest way into Tübingen is the 828 Sprinter bus, which runs hourly and takes approx. 48 minutes to about an hour. Alternatively, take the train to Herrenberg, and then the S-Bahn train from there to the airport.
- The train from Stuttgart takes about 45min by IRE train or around 1hr by normal train. If you arrive at the main station of Tübingen, don't let the ugly and uninviting surroundings of the train station put you off. Just leave the station behind and keep going (north) and after 10min. walking you'll be right in the old town center
- With Tübingen's terrible traffic system, lots of one-way streets and some very eager ticket officers, it is best to park your car as soon as possible and then explore the city on foot, bus or bicycle. Finding a spot to park you car can be quite a pain, especially close to the center of the city. Almost every street there may only be used by residents at night, and during the day there are parking meters. Be sure to check the signs how long you are allowed to park there, and if you are not sure, look for another spot. Ticket officers are very quick in Tübingen. If you need to park your car near downtown, you can use parking garages, but be advised, they are not cheap.
Courses available 57Accounting and Finance 3 Applied and Pure Sciences 13 Business and Management 3 Computer Science and IT 3 Creative Arts & Design 1 Health and Medicine 3 Humanities & Social Sciences 38 Mass Communication & Media 1 Sports Science 1
Be the first one!