About this course
Ready to start your career in business? Berlin School of Business and Innovation offers the BA in Economics and Business Administration at a central location in Berlin. Develop the talents needed to become a leader in a dynamic and fast-paced world. Throughout this programme, you will cover a variety of different business areas including: entrepreneurship, innovation, technology management and international business. This will enable you to become a capable and knowledgeable business professional.
Across your three years of studying, you will cover modules such as Business Management, Financial Accounting, Issues in Human Resources Management as well as Financial Mathematics. Our goal is to create well-rounded individuals who feel prepared to take on the challenges of the business world. The BA will enable you to take on a number of different roles within the business world, whether you want to be a leader or start your own organisation. You’ll understand how to take an idea from its conception through to its implementation and beyond.
In addition, for those considering postgraduate education or a research programme, the BA is an excellent starting point for providing you with essential research skills and key knowledge. BSBI is still encouraging prospective students to apply to our programmes; the number of seats for upcoming intakes is limited. We have several measures in place including intake deferrals and the possibility of starting the intake online with our live webinars and academic content. Once the borders are open again, we will deliver face to face classes as usual.
Minimum age: 18
English language requirements:
- IELTS 6.0 (no less than 5.5 in any component), or;
- PTE 50 + score, or equivalent
English proficiency requirements can be waived for:
· Native English speakers, or;
· Applicants who completed their education in English (such as a High School diploma or IB).
GCSE mathematics with a minimum of grade B and English language with a minimum of grade C are required.
We also accept:
Advanced Vocational Certificate of Education
Applicants with professional qualifications and/or four or more years of full-time work experience will be considered on an individual basis.
- Introduction to Business Administration
- Introduction to Law
- Business Management
- Organisational Dynamics and Behaviour
- Information Management
- Introduction to the German language
- Strategic Management and Leadership (in partnership with LSBF Executive Education)
- Monetary Economics
- Statistics and Business Statistics
- International Contract Law
- Banking and Finance
- Financial Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Advanced German language
- Design Thinking and Innovation (in partnership with LSBF Executive Education)
- Public Economics
- Management Accounting
- Industrial Organisations
- Business Law
- Financial Mathematics
- Strategic Management
- Business German Language
- Management Consulting and Project Management (in partnership with LSBF Executive Education)
- Research Methods and Dissertation