The contents of this page have expired.
You may have arrived here from an outdated link.
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES INBusiness and Management
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES INComputer Science and IT
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES INEngineering
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES INHotel Management and Hospitality
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES INMass Communication and Media
Bachelor of Human Resource Management
|Tuition (Local students)||None|
|Tuition (International students)||None|
For admission requirements and intakes for each individual course/programme please refer to course details.
Tuition and application fees
- None per year
- Local students
- None per year
- International students
Estimated cost as reported by the Institution.
Every effort has been made to ensure that information contained in this website is correct. Changes to any aspects of the programmes may be made from time to time due to unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control and the Institution and EasyUni reserve the right to make amendments to any information contained in this website without prior notice. The Institution and EasyUni accept no liability for any loss or damage arising from any use or misuse of or reliance on any information contained in this website.
Application Requirements include:
- The applicant should be non-Chinese citizens and holder of foreign passport. The applicant should promise to obey Chinese laws and regulations as well as rules of CQUST;
- The applicant should have high school diploma;
- Passed HSK 4;
- Aged 18 to 25, and meet the physical examination requirements.
Courses offered may include:
- Economic Laws,
- Financial Management,
- Managerial Operational Research,
- Corporate Strategy Management,
- Management Information Systems,
- Social Security,
- Recruitment and Selection,
- Job Analysis,
- Training and Developing,
- Performance Management,
- Salary Management,
- Application of HR Management Software,
- Labor Relations,
- Labor Economics.