Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- Canada & USA: High school diploma and transcript, or equivalent.
- British education system: General Certificate of Education showing passes in six (6) academic subjects (including English) at the Ordinary level.
- Caribbean countries (English): High school diploma and transcript, or equivalent.
- West Africa (Nigeria, Ghana, etc.): WAEC (or NECO) transcript with online verifying scratch card number and PIN required.
- South Asia (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, etc.): High school diploma and Grade 12 transcript. IELTS 5.5 with no band lower than 5.0, or TOEFL paper-based test (PBT) score of 500, or internet-based test (iBT) score of 61, or computer-based test (CBT) score of 173.
- Other regions (English proficiency test required)
- High school diploma/graduation certificate and transcript or equivalent in original language and English translation.
English proficiency requirement:
- TOEFL iBT 61 with no band lower than 15, or PBT score of 500, or CBT score of 173 / IELTS 5.5 with no band lower than 5.0
- Accounting Concepts I
- Introduction to Canadian Business
- Mathematics of Personal Finance
- Introduction to Human Resources
- Business Communications 1
- Introduction to Word-Processing Software
- Introduction to Presentation Software
- Accounting Concepts II
- Introduction to Canadian Marketing
- Choose an Elective
- Statistical Concepts
- Business Communications 2
- Basic Spreadsheeting
- Global Entrepreneurship
- World Geography & Economics I
- International Trade Research
- Business Law
- Multimedia Sales Presentations
- Business Operations I
- World Geography & Economics II
- International Trade Logisitics
- Legal Aspects of International Trade
- International Marketing
- International Market Entry & Distribution
- International Culture & Negotiations
- International Trade Finance
- Selected Topics in International Business
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Economics of International Trade &
- International Logistics & Documentation
- Choose an elective
- International Simulation
- International Trade Management
- International Business Policy & Ethics
- Choose an elective