Good news! You can now pay your PTPTN loan through online direct debit method.
Not only is it more convenient, but those who choose to use this method will also be entitled to 10% discount.
Read More: PTPTN Application is NOT that Complicated
"With the online direct debit, applications are approved faster, within three working days, and the borrower can opt to make payments through their banks," said PTPTN Chairman Shamsul Anuar Nasarah, adding that 17 banks are providing this service.
Here's a list of the banks:
- Bank Islam
- CIMB Bank
- CIMB Islamic Bank
- Bank Rakyat
- Maybank Islamic Bank
- Public Bank
- Public Islamic Bank
- RHB Bank
- RHB Islamic Bank
- Hong Leong Bank
- Hong Leong Islamic Bank
- OCBC Bank
- OCBC Al - Amin
- Standard Chartered
- Standard Chartered Saadiq
Depositors or the National Education Savings Scheme (SSPN-i) can also use this system to increase their savings.
Read More: Seven Things you need to know about PTPTN
So how do you pay your PTPTN through the Direct Debit method? It's easy!
- Visit the Direct Debit website to register
- Verify your account information in PTPTN online payment gateway
- Receive your receipt and print your "Akaun Penerimaan Permohonan Direct Debit"
Now, to conduct transactions through PTPTN Online Direct Debit, do the following:
- Make sure you have a Current or Savings Account from the banks mentioned above and are registered for their electronic banking services.
- You should also have a Loan or Deposits (Deposit SSPN-i) account at PTPTN.
- For Loans, you need to know the type of your loan account: Islamic (Ujrah) or Conventional
- Click Direct Debit Loan (Mohon Direct Debit Pinjaman) to review the types of loan accounts and make loan repayments.
- Click Direct Debit SSPN-i (Mohon Direct Debit SSPN-i) to check the balance of savings and make an additional deposit.
- A bank statement confirming a Successful transaction will be given within three (3) working days
Now, you can never miss a payment, ever! So, make sure you pay your dues on time!
Read More: PTPTN Blacklist, Rising